You Buy One.
We Donate One.
Compostable or Recyclable Packaging
we're good for...
With planet friendly products, sustainable sourcing, carbon neutral delivery after checkout and serious consideration about climate change!
- We only use 100% organic cotton in all of our products
- Our plant based materials are responsibly sourced
- Our washbags are made from recycled ocean-bound plastic bottles
- Our reusable range is designed to be zero waste: the products themselves last between 5-10 years the packaging sleeve can be reused for up to a year as a period tracking chart
- Our disposable pads and liners are plastic free
- Our cardboard applicators are plastic free and made from recycled material
- Our plant based applicators are made from sugar cane and organic cotton
- Our non applicator tampons are 100% organic cotton and wrapped in biodegradable film
- We’ve partnered with suppliers whose ingredients give back to their communities
- All our manufacturers must meet our key sustainability initiatives so that all our ingredients are responsibly sourced
- We purchase large volumes of product to minimise our carbon footprint, lowering the environmental impact and price for our customers
- Where possible, we source from Australian owned and operated companies
- We minimise waste wherever possible and reuse everything we can
going green doesn’t stop at checkout...
- All of our orders are packed safely in plastic free mailer bags made from plant based materials or recycled cardboard boxes
- We use a 100% carbon neutral postal service
- Small changes make a big difference; we use paper tape and vegetable glue rather than plastic and bubble wrap
- We’ve signed up to halve our carbon emissions by 2030 and end our contribution to climate change completely before 2050! It makes sense for our business, our customers and the planet
- As a social enterprise that moves products across the globe, we’ve taken a greener approach to how we do things. Naturally, logistics is an area of our business that can be heavily polluting and we’ve taken responsibility to limit the damage our activity can cause
sign up to our newsletter and we’ll donate a product on your behalf…