The most sustainable solution for your period! This latex free period cup is a reusable alternative to disposable menstrual products. Simply insert like a tampon and leave the cup in place for up to 12 hours.
Large Cups are Red.
small Cups are Clear.
We recommend using a small cup if you are 25 or under or have not given birth vaginally. If you are over 25 or have given birth vaginally, we would give a large a go.
Hey you! Did you know...
- Easy to clean
- Wear day or night
- Small: moderate absorbency
- Large: heavy absorbency
- Holds 4-5 tampons
- Change every 10-12 hours
We’re good for you
We design our products with you in mind; concept and comfort are key
We’re good for society
All profits go towards funding the fight for equal periods for everyone
We’re good for nature
All our products are responsibly sourced and made from sustainable materials
We’re good for equality
Our core mission is to provide quality period products for everyone who needs it
We’re good for change
We have donated millions of period products to vulnerable communities
- 100% medical-grade silicone
We’re award-winning, too
Our Period Cup has been voted one of Cosmopolitan magazine’s top 18 menstrual cups and one of Red magazine’s best 9 menstrual cups for an eco-friendly period.
PREP & WASH
- Before using your cup for the first time, it’s always clever to make sure you have sterilised it properly. We have some handy sterilising pots that can be popped in the microwave with your cup.
- If you don’t have one of those to hand, you can also put your cup in a mug or bowl and fill with boiling water. Leave it to bathe for a few minutes, and always make sure it’s air-dried cool enough before using!
- Always sterilise before first use and after last use.
- You can rinse with clean water in-between changes.